News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Artistic Crosses

• Replies 321
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I?m simple stunned by all the pictures posted here! Absolutely wonderful images. It is a pleasure to look at them. Thanks for sharing everyone. :love:

Hi Robert,

I can not believe you popped in here and did not leave us one of your stunning photos!!!

I'm really disappointed...... :(

For those of you who have not seen Robert's photos, well, they are a treat.

Hi Robert,

I can not believe you popped in here and did not leave us one of your stunning photos!!!

I'm really disappointed...... :(

For those of you who have not seen Robert's photos, well, they are a treat.

Hi Jim,

I would really love to post some pictures, but I?m still on probation here my friend. When my time will come I promise you I will try to contribute on the regular basis... ;)

Ps. Thanks for your nice comments. I really appreciate it, but I?m not worth it.

Hi Jim,

I would really love to post some pictures, but I?m still on probation here my friend. When my time will come I promise you I will try to contribute on the regular basis... ;)

Ps. Thanks for your nice comments. I really appreciate it, but I?m not worth it.

Don't be modest Robert,your photo's are incredible!

Dave

Hi Jim,

Say what????

Don't listen to that!!! Wait till you folks see this man's work!! The photos will speak for themselves.

P.S. I tried to go to another site and hijack a few of your photos to post here, but I can't get in..... :mad:

Say what????

Don't listen to that!!! Wait till you folks see this man's work!! The photos will speak for themselves.

P.S. I tried to go to another site and hijack a few of your photos to post here, but I can't get in..... :mad:

I've got a few of Robert's pics on file :rolleyes:...if it's ok by you Robert then I'll post a few?

Dave