Gentleman's Military Interest Club
Gary B

3rd Reich Medal bars... Show Yours!

Thanks.  I do have to admit that the group is assembled to go with the Soldbuch, but I never plan on selling any of it, so what the heck.  The medal bar is 100% period.   It took me a while to find a really good bar with that trio.   

6 hours ago, Uffz. Rohleder said:

A beauty!

What happend? :(

I sold to buy another piece, regret because I did not find another one like, so I will no longer sell my medals.

Lambert

2 hours ago, Paul R said:

He sold it to me for five dollars.

not that !  :shame:

:lol:

Lambert

Edited by lambert

4 minutes ago, lambert said:

I sold to buy another piece, regret because I did not find another one like, so I will no longer sell my medals.

Lambert

Uhhh i did those misstakes before.. i had once a 7 place medal bar with the Albrechts Kreuz from a bordschütze of a Zeppelin Staaken... Sold the whole set... bar, papers, fotos and his Fliegerschtüzen Badge...

Dont will think about it - this made me feel sick everytime i think about that :speechless::(

Greetings

Stefan

9 hours ago, Uffz. Rohleder said:

Very nice - the Infantry Assault Badge looks awesome - looks like the finish is in a very nice shape!

Thank you!  The Close Combat Clasp in Silver is just as nice!  :-)

4 minutes ago, Paul R said:

Thank you!  The Close Combat Clasp in Silver is just as nice!  :-)

Yes it is! - My Grandpa´s silver Close Combat Clasp looks like he crawl the rest of the war on it :lol:

A medal bar from the recent SOS. Although consisting entirely of decorations and commemoratives for the First World War, it is still a medal bar of the Third Reich Period by virtue of the Hindenburg Cross (mid-1930s).

Best regards,

Tom

001.JPG

005.JPG

In the first picture are the awards of one of my great-grandfathers. The 4 place medal bar with all the commemorative medals is just like the bar my other great-grandfather owned, the original unfortunately got lost.

1.JPG

4er Ordensspange.JPG

Edited by turtle