News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 5 months later...
    • Replies 100
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 months later...

N.S.F.K.

Rhön Segelflug - Wettbewerb 23.7. - 6.8.39 - Issue No.20

NS - Fliegerkorps

Metal with Bronze Coating

Unfortunately suffering some Zinc pest

If in good condition can be expensive - listed in Tieste Catalogue @ 100 Euro

• 2 months later...

Alec, interesting, there is no number on the one shown in Tieste, just that it is in bronze and silver.

Bill or do you prefer William? No wonder I never see you offer these types of items. :-)

Pete

Pete,

With respect your looking at the wrong badge. In Tieste catalogue - NSFK 39 -02 badge has the same venue,same dates, looks very similar to the one I posted, metal came in bronze and silver, a solid tinnie. I posted the next in the series,Tieste's catalogue NSFK 39 -03 metal and has three cut-outs around the central figure.

Yesterday I did spend a couple of hours trawling through the net, hoping to find at least a couple of further examples for comparison - nothing

Solid - Cast ! - at the moment there's mine with number and Tiestes overexposed flash picture, just where the number would be. Lets hope someone can come up with another couple of badges from somewhere - perhaps one of the members can magic something up.

Edited by AlecH

• 3 years later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 9 months later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 1 month later...