News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Honoured Fellow of OVDRO

TacHel

I just got this beauty in, decoration for "Honoured Fellow" of the Department of Law Enforcement in Restricted Areas and Sensitive Sites. It's an award of the Interior Ministry (MVD). An attractive, beautifully constructed heavy piece with fine detailing, IMHO definitely the highest quality award put out by the MVD to date.

I've spent hours trying to find the ministerial order establishing it, I believe it was around 2008, but have only found ministerial orders awarding it to recipients... If anybody has time on their hands and the language skills, I'd be most grateful if somebody found it.

If anybody has time on their hands and the language skills, I'd be most grateful if somebody found it.

Also can't find anything :(

Well, since it's "honoured" award - there could be no ministerial order for it at all ...

I'll keep my eyes open ;)

P.S. Nice looking badge by the way :cheers:

Also can't find anything :(

Well, since it's "honoured" award - there could be no ministerial order for it at all ...

I'll keep my eyes open ;)

P.S. Nice looking badge by the way :cheers:

Actually, it does have one... But for some really weird reason, whenever an award is for people that "might" be doing something classified, they don't publish it.

Many FSB and a few MVD awards have unpublished establishment orders... Drives me nuts! :banger:

Same for commemorative badges, it's often VERY DIFFICULT to find the ministerial or departmental orders, I've found dozens but only after months and months of searching Russian legal and governmental web sites.