News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi...

I bought the m36 without any decals...

The dkig and all other medals are the originals from my grandfather.

Wilhelm Busch Zgfhr. 3./Pi.Btl.30

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php/topic/57529-oberfeldwebel-zgfhr-3pibtl30-owner-of-german-cross/

From 1936 till the end of the war... my grandfather only wear feldblusen from type m36.

The m40 is from an obergefreiter of a tank unit.

Edited by shiggert

• 3 weeks later...

What means EM tunic?

EM is a US term for Enlisted Man,

An enlisted rank (also known as an enlisted grade or enlisted rate) is, in most militaries, any rank below that of a commissioned officer or warrant officer. The term can also be inclusive of non-commissioned officers. In most cases, enlisted service personnel perform jobs specific to their own occupational specialty, as opposed to the more generalized command responsibilities of commissioned officers.

British Armed Forces

In the British Armed Forces and the armed force of other Commonwealth countries (except Canada), the equivalent term in respect of armies and air forces is Other Rank (or OR for short), while navies use the term rating.

Canadian Forces

In the Canadian Forces, the term non-commissioned member (NCM) is used.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

In the "standard rank scale" maintained by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, non-commissioned ranks are coded OR1–OR9 (bottom to top), OR being an abbreviation for Other Ranks.

United States Armed Forces

In the United States Air Force, this job specialty is known as an Air Force Specialty Code, in the United States Army and United States Marine Corps, a Military Occupational Specialty, and in the United States Navy and United States Coast Guard, a naval rating.

• 3 years later...