News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A few more tabs for the collection

Very nice Gary!!!

I like the variation of the two signals tabs on top. The darker brown set appear to be the earier signals waffenfarbe(light brown).

The Greek made tabs are very interesting! Can we please have a pic of the reverse? What is the story with these?

I will try to post a picture of the reverse of the Greek tabs. They were one of the last tabs in the George Peterson collection. Thats about all I know about them.

I believe I have seen one other set like these.

Welcome back, Paul.

Gary

Very nice Gary!!!

I like the variation of the two signals tabs on top. The darker brown set appear to be the earier signals waffenfarbe(light brown).

The Greek made tabs are very interesting! Can we please have a pic of the reverse? What is the story with these?

I will try to post a picture of the reverse of the Greek tabs. They were one of the last tabs in the George Peterson collection. Thats about all I know about them.

I believe I have seen one other set like these.

Welcome back, Paul.

Gary

Paul,

I believe it was a nother fighter/para waffenfarbe.

Gary B

Thanks for the photo Gary!! It is great to be back... that is for sure! :beer:

I have never before seen a "Greek" example. Definately an interesting piece! What was the waffenfarbe on the other set you saw?