Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Is it me or do they seem to be getting very scarce on the dealer sites.Dom

Hi DOM ! I think You are correct , You dont se early LW Tombac badges so often at Dealers at the moment .

Let hope they soon coming in hordes !

Kevin ! Like John , I have my seriuos doubt about Your LW Para Badge marked G H Osang .

Jan Arne

Edited by Jan Arne S

Is it me or do they seem to be getting very scarce on the dealer sites.Dom

Hi DOM ! I think You are correct , You dont se early LW Tombac badges so often at Dealers at the moment .

Let hope they soon coming in hordes !

Kevin ! Like John , I have my seriuos doubt about Your LW Para Badge marked G H Osang .

Jan Arne

Hi TANO,

An excellent collection of Para Badges - Congrats on your 'nest'! I really enjoyed that! I too see a lack of quality Para Badges at the dealers as of late. Seems when these go up for sale they're snatched up immediately. Kevin, sorry my friend, but I am with the other fellas concerning your Para Badge - I too believe it to be a reproduction. The hinge, catch, and rivits are just not correct for Osang.

ERIC

Hi TANO,

An excellent collection of Para Badges - Congrats on your 'nest'! I really enjoyed that! I too see a lack of quality Para Badges at the dealers as of late. Seems when these go up for sale they're snatched up immediately. Kevin, sorry my friend, but I am with the other fellas concerning your Para Badge - I too believe it to be a reproduction. The hinge, catch, and rivits are just not correct for Osang.

ERIC

Hi guys :beer:

many thanks for your honest opinions and assesment of my Para Badge, well nothing ventured nothing gained as my dear old mum used to say, I do believe though it was being sold in good faith, the chap has sold me some good stuff over the time I was in Kempten, life is just one big learning curve and you never know whats around the next bend. :jumping::jumping:

Feel free to delete the pictures or leave them as a warning to others. :blush:

You guy's have a great selection of stuff and who knows with what I see here someday I might be able to pick up a genuine sample of a Para-Badge :jumping:

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

No doubt about that unmarked one Dom, GWL all the way - in awesome :love: condition once again!

ERIC

Hi Dom !

I agree with the others , unmarked is a GWL .

And both unmarked and Marked GWL You show is very very nice LW Para Badges .

Jan Arne

Edited by Jan Arne S