News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fallschirmsch?tzenabzeichen.

• Replies 259
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERIC , that's an amazing badge! I wonder how many of the first badges were this style. Just amazing!

So , I'm not the only one who can't find FJ cases? I just received this one a few weeks ago for my Deumer and it's only my second. I have a third tracked down coming soon. This is the earlier cloth-covered version.

Again , a great bunch a badges , especially that early one!

Best

Kurt

Hi Guys,

Appreciate all the kudos my friends! :beer: @ Stogie - I'm using a HP Scanjet 5370C! An older model by todays standard. @ John - thank you for posting the side by side for Prosper. That's a super comparison shot! Can't really say about N.H. - hot and cold. I guess his passion isn't as it used to be! @ Neil B - I'm still compiling 'stuff', or at least trying to! Maybe Mr. Reasearch can lend me a hand here!?? @ Jan - yes, from N.H. to be sure! Time to update your file! ;) @ Kurt - :cheers:

ERIC

Picked a beautiful new HP "All-in-one" earlier this year as I needed the FAX/Copy functions and cheaper to buy one piece....... makes wonderful scans of paper items, but badges vibrate and move. Very disappointing.

Hey Stogie,

My old Epson Scanner stills works. But I jumped through hoops finding a driver to make it work with 'XP'. If I close the cover, the badge doesn't vibrate. But then I can't get that infamous 'blacked-out background'. A Canon Digital Rebel XT with 100mm f2.8 Macro Lens is soon to be part of my collection.

Regards,

Mark

Picked a beautiful new HP "All-in-one" earlier this year as I needed the FAX/Copy functions and cheaper to buy one piece....... makes wonderful scans of paper items, but badges vibrate and move. Very disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...