News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two have some really good items in your collections, of all the TR awards and badges I like I think the KM badges have to be my favourites. Probably because they are more affordable than Luftwaffe badges. I don't have any though.

Tony

Guest Darrell

Hi Gordon,

This is one I've had for a while. While there are similarities between this one and the Souval you show above ... the wreath doesnt quite have the same shape as can be seen from the reverse.

Comments?

Edited by Darrell

Darrell,

I'd still go with it probably being an unmarked Souval. Have a close look at the details on the globe. This is where you find lots of subtle little differences between makers, but yours seems to be a dead match for Souval. The outline "silhouette" view can change depending on the amount of finishing work that has been done to the stamping.

Guest Darrell

Darrell,

I'd still go with it probably being an unmarked Souval. Have a close look at the details on the globe. This is where you find lots of  subtle little differences between makers, but yours seems to be a dead match for Souval. The outline "silhouette" view can change depending on the amount of finishing work that has been done to the stamping.

Thanks Gordon. Appreciate the comments ... nice to have an ID who the maker is smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
    Guest Darrell

Here is my Juncker.

Don

Don .. you can't start deviating from collecting PABs. I demand that you send this one to me and stop this silly nonsense tongue.gif

Verrrrry nice one :food-smiley-004:

Don .. you can't start deviating from collecting PABs. I demand that you send this one to me and stop this silly nonsense tongue.gif

Verrrrry nice one :food-smiley-004:

If only it were that easy. If I could stay focused I would have all the PABs by now. :speechless-smiley-004:

Don

• 3 weeks later...
    Guest Darrell

Here is a couple of closeups of my unmarked Souval. The Globe land parts are in fact pebbled. It also lacks a square guide (behind the hinge) usually seen on Souval pieces :food-smiley-004:

Edited by Darrell

Guest Darrell

I just noticed something else ... it appears to have marks that run across the reverse angled from lower right to upper left from top to bottom on the badge. I've seen this on some IABs before as well. Does this mean anything significant guys?

Look closely around where I made those lovely yellow lines blush.gif

Edited by Darrell

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious, if anyone else thought US Dealer Bill Shea's price of $1500 USD for one of these (unmarked Juncker, near mint) was over the top. Seems not that long ago I was selling near mint & boxed examples for about half that!