News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Documents a gogo !

Vatjan

• Replies 141
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks very familiar.............

I bought that on Ebay and the user sent me the wrong badge with it.....Never responded to my emails either....Not very nice.

I can do closeups if you want Vatjan.

ps. I'm referring to the agricultural college combo.

Edited by fjcp

That looks very familiar.............

I bought that on Ebay and the user sent me the wrong badge with it.....Never responded to my emails either....Not very nice.

I can do closeups if you want Vatjan.

ps. I'm referring to the agricultural college combo.

Close-ups are always nice :jumping::beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Technically not an award document, this has been descriped as a labor union membership book. This remains to be proven.

This is very likely, the "MV3" symbol you find on the inside pages (in large yellow letters) is the actual abbreviation of the Labour (Trade) Union, you'll find it also on the union's badges (cfr Dr B: X21-21)

Jan

This is very likely, the "MV3" symbol you find on the inside pages (in large yellow letters) is the actual abbreviation of the Labour (Trade) Union, you'll find it also on the union's badges (cfr Dr B: X21-21)

Jan

Thanks, Jan, for confirming my guess. Now, to read the text, . . . :banger:

Edited by Ed_Haynes

The interior of the interesting (though, to reference another thread, HEAVILY smoke-imbued) 32-page booklet has, after the initial information page, a series of all blank pages for recording, presumably, work achievements. These pages are dated, somewhat ambitiously, from 2000 to 2030.

• 1 month later...

Not much of a "group" but -- unusually -- one where the 25 Years of MPR Medal actually matches the document!

(But what has been done to the enameled "ribbon"?!)

Edited by Ed_Haynes