Gentleman's Military Interest Club
AlexHK

List of recipients of St George cross - Imperial Russia

Karas

Thank you for these additional details about Marquis Georgii Fedorovitch degli Albizzi, who seems to be one of those quirks of Military History which make our hobby so interesting!

Hello I am looking for a Family member who was a recipient of Cross of Saint George, His Name is Seraphim Pavlovich.

Below is all the information I know about him.  Any information on him or places to look would be greatly appreciated. 

Seraphim Pavlovich  was in the white army, twice decorated war hero, bearing the Cross of Saint George, the highest decoration for courage! He was in Admiral Kolchak's unit. He survived Sachsenhausen after his arrest during WWII.  

13 hours ago, Tate said:

Hello I am looking for a Family member who was a recipient of Cross of Saint George, His Name is Seraphim Pavlovich.

Below is all the information I know about him.  Any information on him or places to look would be greatly appreciated. 

Seraphim Pavlovich  was in the white army, twice decorated war hero, bearing the Cross of Saint George, the highest decoration for courage! He was in Admiral Kolchak's unit. He survived Sachsenhausen after his arrest during WWII.  

Hello!

Was "Pavlovich" his surname or middle-name?

I suspect the person of interest is Seraphim Pavlovich Rozhdestvensky (1903 - 1992). If this is the case, there is a ton of information on him on the net. On the photo he is in the center in black suite next to the priest.

043_parizhskoe_otdelenie_nsnp.jpg

Edited by Egorka