News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"New" book on Mongolian awards

Bob

Be aware that the last copies of Battushig's book have left the author to go to various dealers. It may therefore be considered "out of print". No reprinting or revision into a new edition is contemplated. Very soon, I fear, this book will itself enter the world of the "collectable" (rather like McD & S). If you want one, you'd better snag one "soon".

Guest Rick Research

The three scans above from that book give information about awards--

Victory Over Japan being made 1945-46 by the Moscow Artists Collaborative, background on the Sukhbator Order, measurements of ribbon designs, and listing Gold Star Heroes with award dates.

There may well be little nuggets of new information buried in the book's text. :beer:

The three scans above from that book give information about awards--

Victory Over Japan being made 1945-46 by the Moscow Artists Collaborative, background on the Sukhbator Order, measurements of ribbon designs, and listing Gold Star Heroes with award dates.

There may well be little nuggets of new information buried in the book's text. :beer:

Will see if I can post some more scans on specific interesting awards in those respective threads over the weekend.