News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Following on John's excellent thread on Luftwaffe Badge Makers Marks, here are some of those which will be found on KM War Badges.

Funcke & Bruninghaus of Lüdenscheid. (F&BL)

So far, on KM Badges, only seen as the LDO Herstellermark, L/56. None noted yet with the F&BL initials.

Found on, - U-Boat Badge, Marine Artillerie Badge and Minesweeper.

• Replies 53
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roudolf Souval of Vienna.

Contrary to what was a popularly held belief for many years, both angular and round forms of the letters were used on wartime products.

Souval manufactured - U-Boat Badge, Auxiliary Cruiser, Destroyer, High Seas Fleet, Minesweeper, 2nd Pattern E-Boat, Blockade Breaker, Marine Artillerie

Hello Gordon,

This is great information! I'm going to a couple of markets in Cologne tomorrow and although I won't be buying any KM badges, I'll be checking them to see if anything has sunk in.

Tony

Hello Gordon,

This is great information! I'm going to a couple of markets in Cologne tomorrow and although I won't be buying any KM badges, I'll be checking them to see if anything has sunk in.

Tony

After an evening out with Dion,I bet you won't even be able to see straight tomorrow tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

:food-smiley-004:

Dave

• 10 months later...

Hello,

First of all great thread. Even though it is Imperial, I think it should be included, here is an original Walther Schott hallmark as found on an Imperial U-boat badge. As I understand Schott was the designer of the badge, not the maker (probably Juncker).

Regards,

Jody

Edited by J Temple-West

• 1 month later...
    • 5 months later...

Is there an example of CE JUNCKER on a naval badge? Especially the AC badge? John

Hi John,the Juncker name does appear on their Coastal Artillery badges.I have not seen a marked AC badge.Has anyone seen a marked Juncker AC badge?,regards,Martin.

Edited by mwestley

• 3 weeks later...