News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

REGIONAL ADMIN. AWARD & CERT. OF MERIT.

Some years ago Brian and I - as the Administrators of the British sections , started to select

outstanding posts for some recognition. Many posts can be of great interest - but, do not

have a long period of interaction. This is what we are looking for - interaction - or, continued

posts on the subject. Any member is eligible - although, we do keep the awards to those -

which in our opinion - have given information and provided interest.

We are pleased to announce that Azeoman has been selected for his excellent series on P.O.W.

groups. This post will now be pinned for a number of weeks , and the Award shown against the title.

Brian will arrange to send the Certificate of Merit. See the British Medals Forum.

We look forward to being able to continue these Awards , as your posts fulfill the criteria. Mervyn

Thank you very much! What a surprise; especially when there are so many amazing scholars and authors on this site. I sincerely appreciate the award and hope that all of the posts I've made over the years have helped some historian, descendent or relative or some collector to further his knowledge and interest in the area discussed. Each and every individual who was awareded a medal has a story and all of them should be appreciated it. Thank you again and all the best to all of you for all the wonderful knowledge and insight I've gained from you. I hope you look forward to reading about PoWs as much as I look forward to reading about your areas of interest and expertise.