News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[attachmentid=29607][attachmentid=29608]

Here is another version of RLB. Cone is a little vague in this area I believe. Were there 4 types of RLB badges? Don, if you have the time and inclination, could you please show a reverse image of your Sangerbund? I have one as well but am not completely comfortable with it. I am not too worried in that it came from a well-known dealer with the lifetime guarantee. My only question there would be his life or mine? Have a great day. Robert

File0291.jpg

File0292.jpg

Some nice pins there lads.

Ralf,

Are all of the SA II Reserves different makers?

Robert,

No problem, here it is, the maker seems to be etched into the back it says E. Schmidhaussler, Pforzheim.

Cheers

Don

S_ngerbund_westmark_rev.jpg

Sorry Ralf, we seem to be posting together :blush:

Thanks for that. I'm thinking of doing a study of the known makers of various enamel pins/badges. I've made a start on the Kleing?rtner on another forum, the SA Reserve II was going to be one of my next targets :beer:

Cheers

Don

[attachmentid=29629]

scowen said:

Some nice pins there lads.

Ralf,

Are all of the SA II Reserves different makers?

Robert,

No problem, here it is, the maker seems to be etched into the back it says E. Schmidhaussler, Pforzheim.

Cheers

Don

Don, Same maker, diferent placement of marking. I don't care for the solder residue on mine. Maybe a re-attachment? Thses are on the scarce side, no? Thanks for posting the photo. Thanks eve more for starting this thread. Now it is so busy we are all posting at once. Feast to famine to feast. Robert

File0295.jpg