News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 3 weeks later...
    • Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No idea Robert.....interesting stickpin.  One more 3rd Reich organization!  Thanks for showing.  Wonder if Don would know?  He probably has a picture of someone wearing it!

Well thanks for your thoughts gents.  It would make sense to me that it is period as that fantasy badge would be more often encountered.  Perhaps a female Beamten?  I know a shot in the dark but this is what makes this fun!  Have a good week the both of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps Joe but still looking for answers.  The first time seen ones are especially tough since it cant be dismissed as a fantasy without seeing others yet cannot confirm either.  So I bring it out every so often.  I'm thinking along the lines of Pete as regards possibly Germans outside of Germany type pin.  I forget now where I had gotten it from.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robert,

Freely translated this pin reads Economygroup Buildingindustry of the Stategroup Industry (wow). The 2nd version is also illustrated in Hüsken's book "Abzeichen deutscher Organisationen".

That is a good looking pin. :) Does Hüsken suggest a time period of use?

I wonder what the algiz (life) rune is meant to represent. Protection/defence, health, birth or Z?

Thanks for showing it Peter.

Hi Joe, 

Long time no hear. Unfortunately there is no reference to a time-period. I think the protection/defence aspect seems plausible, the design resembles a house (bau), which is perfect for the above. With respect for the copyright I choose to illustrate the 2nd version with a rough drawing (Rembrandt would turn in his grave!).

bau.jpg

• Maybe home builders then?  And also maybe someone can peek at the maker of this stickpin.  I can only make out Danner on the first line and Thur. below but not the first initial to Danner or the town or city in what I suspect would be Thuringia.  Thank You

PS and on a side note I happened to find this in the parking lot of one of my customers last night.  Not TR but hopefully a REAL find!

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Edited by BURGERHAUS

• Joe  You are correct as I can make out an Mu..  Thank You

PS  I had just snagged this one as I had sold off my unmarked example years ago and then this one popped up and I could not resist.  This hobby/passion is impossible to give up!

Edited by BURGERHAUS

Sorry for my delay in responding to this thread, I knew that I had an Urkunde for Peter's pin but couldn't find it!!!  Success at last.  It has an embossed symbol at the top which I have enlarged in case it isn't as clear on the full image.

Cheers

Don

cert 1.jpg

cert 2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
    On ‎01‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 02:18, --dj--Joe said:

That is a good looking pin. :) Does Hüsken suggest a time period of use?

I wonder what the algiz (life) rune is meant to represent. Protection/defence, health, birth or Z?

Thanks for showing it Peter.

Hi !

99 % of the German badges with swastika shown in the Hüsken book are from my collection which André scanned several days. I received this badge with its framed award document but I had to look when it was distributed. 

Greetings

• 5 months later...
    On ‎05‎.‎03‎.‎2006 at 14:56, Ralph A said:

nazistickpinweb.jpg

Hi !

I'm sure that it's a fake. The black enemal is not good and the needle could never been really fixed. I have more than 150 different in my collection.

Kind regards

On ‎16‎.‎05‎.‎2006 at 00:19, --dj--Joe said:

[attachmentid=39600][attachmentid=39601]

Greetings Gentlemen,

I have throughly enjoyed this thread and wish to share an item from my small collection.

Not positive as to the organization represented. (Early Luftfahrt members pin).

Lapel button reverse.

--dj--Joe

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Hi !

A very nice and rare pin also here in Germany. I don't know anybody else than you and me who got it.

Regards

On ‎26‎.‎05‎.‎2006 at 17:24, --dj--Joe said:

[attachmentid=40840]

Sangerbund. Not positive of the time period on this one, appears quite old.

I would guess pre 40's. reverse is unmarked.

--dj--Joe

music_SP.jpg

Hi !

It's a pin from the Deutscher Arbeiter-Sängerbund (German Workers Singer Union) which was a communist association which finished in 1933.

Regards

On ‎20‎.‎10‎.‎2006 at 02:38, Mijke said:

You guys are really something!!! I am at a loss for words by the beautiful pins that show up all the time. Congratulations to all of you for the knowledge and collections that y'all must have. I was going through He/Hu and checking off all the pins that I have in the book. I'm not done, but here are three that I haven't found. The backs are unmarked, so there is no need of a photo. More later.

scan0001.jpg

Hi !

They are rare because from a little town and till yet I never saw the golden one.

Regards 

On ‎03‎.‎11‎.‎2006 at 15:50, Mijke said:

Sorry about that foul up....got confused....now what is this one???

Mike

scan0007.jpg

Hi !

I never saw this one before !

Regards

On ‎03‎.‎11‎.‎2006 at 21:46, Scowen said:

While we're waiting for Rosenberg, here's a members pin for the NS Beamtenfachschaft (The NS Official Trade Association) H? 3507a. It's so tiny, measuring only 12.34mm across.

NS_Beamtenfachschaft_ob_a.jpg

Hi !

André Hüsken made a little mistake. I got 2 pins together with the identity cards. One mentions NS Beamtenarbeitsgemeinschaft, the other NS Beamtenabteilung !

Regards 

On ‎05‎.‎11‎.‎2006 at 18:25, Mijke said:

OK----it's not a stickpin, but what the heck.......I'm on a roll!!!

scan0013.jpg

A wonderful pin which I never saw before,too. It was a membership badge for workers of the Loher Enterprise in Ruhstorf.

Regards

On ‎30‎.‎08‎.‎2011 at 14:22, Scowen said:

Hi William,

Some nice pieces there, thanks for sharing them. Those WHW shooting pins are nice, I've seen a few different designs around over the years.

A nice Sängerbund Westmark pin as well. It looks like there are stil some traces left of the gold on the wreath. Here are my Sängerbund Westmark pins, the standard membership, plus the silver & gold honour versions.

Cheers

Don

Sanger set.jpg

Hi Don !

If you've seen it in the new Hüsken, there are also those honour pins with Sängergau. But I never saw a simple membership pin with Sängergau !

Regards

On ‎06‎.‎02‎.‎2013 at 18:03, all1knew said:

Here's another one I have!

IMG_3866.JPG

IMG_3867.JPG

Hi !

Another nice pin which I never saw before here in Germany.

Regards