News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 3 weeks later...
    • Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flight 1859 you have already posted this twice before. It isn't going to change the fact that it is a masters membership badge for Reichsarbeitsgemeinschaft f?r Berufserziehung im Deutschen Gastst?ttengewerbe which badly translates as the Reich Labour Group for Occupational Education in the German Catering Trade. Despite some similarities it has nothing to do with the SS :banger:

Flight 1859 you have already posted this twice before. It isn't going to change the fact that it is a masters membership badge for Reichsarbeitsgemeinschaft f?r Berufserziehung im Deutschen Gastst?ttengewerbe which badly translates as the Reich Labour Group for Occupational Education in the German Catering Trade. Despite some similarities it has nothing to do with the SS :banger:

Thank you for the reply.I must have had a senior moment and forgot posting it before.

I told my wife to get a stick and give me a good beating so I would'nt forget.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Regards,

Don

• 4 months later...

Update on the K.K.S. PF. Turnerb. Shooting pin. post # 227. I feel the PF. and the colors could be for PFALZ. ?

Or at least some city wappen starting with the letters PF. :)

Thoughts?

--dj--Joe

Edited by --dj--Joe

• 2 years later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 8 months later...

Hi William,

Some nice pieces there, thanks for sharing them. Those WHW shooting pins are nice, I've seen a few different designs around over the years.

A nice Sängerbund Westmark pin as well. It looks like there are stil some traces left of the gold on the wreath. Here are my Sängerbund Westmark pins, the standard membership, plus the silver & gold honour versions.

Cheers

Don

• 7 months later...

Hi there, interesting subject :) ... Just onr question..As i have in the last couple of months staeted collecting N.S.Frauenschaft and Fraunwerk badges I would be interested to know if there are any examples of stickpins for my new area of collecting..(I suspect I may be making a rod for my own back by asking as Im only just getting my head around all the varieties of badges and makers available to me)...Chris

Hi Chris, I have been collecting Frauenschaft/Frauenwerk badges for years and have a decent collection. I have never seen a Frauenschaft stickpin, but that obviously does not guarantee that they don't exist. If you ever need someone to talk to about Frauenschaft pins, do not hesitate to contact me since there are a LOT of fakes out there. I am not an expert, but I do have an opinion or two. Good collecting!!

Hi there, interesting subject :) ... Just onr question..As i have in the last couple of months staeted collecting N.S.Frauenschaft and Fraunwerk badges I would be interested to know if there are any examples of stickpins for my new area of collecting..(I suspect I may be making a rod for my own back by asking as Im only just getting my head around all the varieties of badges and makers available to me)...Chris

Mijke is correct Chris. In fact, off the top of my head, I do not recollect ever seeing a badge that was specifically intended for a woman being issued with a stickpin. All the nurse & RADwJ badges are brooches. Someone will correct me I'm sure if I am mistaken....

Nat. Soc. Deutscher Marine Bund stickpin.

--dj--Joe

A lovely piece you have found there Joe. I do like these marine bund eagles. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Don

The only ones I could think of are stenogroschaft and radfahrer. Radfahrer I have never seen in pinback yet. Purely speculation on my part. Something interesting to ponder. Cheers Robert

But as Don states, neither of those I mention were specifically for women. Breast factor perhaps? Ouch!!!

Edited by BURGERHAUS

But seriously, would anyone care to speculate why this would be the case? No stickpins for ladies that is. And, in another vein, has anyone acquired the GMIC pinback, and if so, how would they rate its' quality.