News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thank you for your replies Adlerhorst.  If you have the time it would be nice to see some of your collection...

17 hours ago, Adlerhorst said:

If you've seen it in the new Hüsken, there are also those honour pins with Sängergau. But I never saw a simple membership pin with Sängergau !

Yes I have a couple of the Sängergau pins but at this time I cannot remember if they are honour version or not, when I get time I shall have a look.

Best regards

Don

• Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/10/2017 at 20:40, Adlerhorst said:

Hi Don !

If you've seen it in the new Hüsken, there are also those honour pins with Sängergau. But I never saw a simple membership pin with Sängergau !

Regards

I had time to dig through my images at the weekend.  I have the silver version....  I've also put it with the "bund" version to compare.

Don

File1525.jpg

File1526.jpg

File1524.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 10/12/2017 at 15:00, Adlerhorst said:

Hi !

I'm sure that it's a fake. The black enemal is not good and the needle could never been really fixed. I have more than 150 different in my collection.

Kind regards

Hi !

A very nice and rare pin also here in Germany. I don't know anybody else than you and me who got it.

Regards

Ghost from the past! I sold that one as a repro long ago, along with the rest of my TR collection. It was extensive... and lo! and behold "iron-clad/go to sleep on" pieces that had been vetted time and again turned out to be fakes. About 10% of the collection.

A lot of it was taken back by the dealers who sold it to me. Even some I'd had for ten years or more!

I did keep all 1000+ of the tinnies, though!

And the P38.

• 10 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Perfectly alright to bring back to life.  Thanks for showing your badges.. I'll show this stickpin Turnbund related but I don't know the specifics of the lettering.  Good Sunday  Robert   ATVA is the lettering and is unmarked on reverse.

scan0003.jpg

• 1 month later...
    On 28/10/2018 at 10:57, BURGERHAUS said:

Perfectly alright to bring back to life.  Thanks for showing your badges.. I'll show this stickpin Turnbund related but I don't know the specifics of the lettering.  Good Sunday  Robert   ATVA is the lettering and is unmarked on reverse.

scan0003.jpg

Robert, 
    Allgemeiner turnverein aachen, allgemeiner turnverein ansfelden, something similar?

--dj--Joe