News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's better Peter, you can stay :D

I really like these Scandinavian items, I think they are very underated by Third Reich Collectors. If you have more perhaps we could start a seperate thread for them?

Cheers

Don

I know, this is not a stickpin. It's a sympathisant's tie-pin or breast-pin. Badge or brooch.... the final result is what was important for the Nazis..... I think it's early because of the hammering design ( Art D?co).

Cheers,

Benten

P1080683atekdetweb60kb.jpg

Thank you for your complements gentlemen. Here is the backside.........In my hand I can turn the object to make the picture as I want. I prefer Belgium beer in the winter.......German beer only on hot days. :beer:

Cheers,

Benten

kztekcopweb68kb.jpg

[attachmentid=31424]

Benten, Very nice and looks professionally done. This custom piece took me quite a while to identify. It came from a dealer as a "homemade industial logo". I just liked the green enamel so I went for it. I posted it on forums and asked around to no avail. Then one day I was casually looking thru my Husken book and lo and behold.......... What do you think? Robert :cool:

File0327.jpg

BURGERHAUS, till yet I have no idea what it is. Does the Huesken catalogue mention something about this emblem?

I've made your picture a bit lighter and post it here, so we can see the nice green enamel; perhaps someone recognizes it :speechless1:

Cheers,

Benten

picture of BURGERHAUS:

gentsfor__Burgerhaus.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

[attachmentid=33832][attachmentid=33833]

Don, Thank you for bringing this one out to show us all. Would the fact that it has a serial number make it at all possible to research? The silver has tarnished beautifully. Now that is patina!! Do you have any idea how many of these were issued? Now for my rather paltry entry....what I find interesting is that our Mr. Cone states that the bullseye should be red. Have a nice weekend and thanks for showing us allthis rare badge. Also, have these been copied as frequently as other Schutzstaeffel pieces?? Robert

File0343.jpg

File0344.jpg