News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 311
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    Scowen said:
    Robert,

I'm not really sure what the connection was between these groups was. Rosenberg's KfdK was combined with the Reichsbund deutsche B?hne (the National Association of German Theatres) forming the NS Kulturgemeinde (NSKG) in 1934. However, by this time the DAF had already established the Strength Through Joy movement & from what I understand Ley didn't get on with Rosenburg & as you correctly stated, he was edges out. In 1937 the NSKG was fully absorbed into the KdF. But how this connects with the Reichskulturkammer I don't know as the two were in existance at the same time, perhaps Stephen can help?

So in answer to you question the badge that followed the KfdK I showed earlier was this one for the NSKG...

[attachmentid=56274][attachmentid=56275]

In answer to your second question, I have never seen an RKK with an RZM mark.

Cheers

Don

Here is an NSKG I have. Don, yours is in a lot nicer condition and I also wonder about C. Poellath Berlin marking. Cheers Robert

File0626.jpg

File0627.jpg

Robert,

I am currently in negotiations to by one such as this with the same markings. Interestingly going by the sellers images his one is also in a poor condition, if I get it I'll measure & weigh it against the others I have.

Lauer of Nuremberg were known for using Berlin in their marks as well as Nuremberg as they had an office there as well. I'm not sure whether Poellath also had one in Berlin or not, so far these are the only two badges by Poellath I've seen with it on......

Cheers

Don

• 1 month later...

...I skipped through this thread and missed seeing one of these....a fairly obvious choice of stick-pin that I'm surprised hasn't yet been posted...(and if I'm wrong...humble apologies!)

S.A. cut-out stickpin...marked on reverse with a RZM logo and the number '14'...

SA_cut_out_stickpin_front_GMIC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I will post this DjK youth sports related pin in hopes some one will have an idea of the time period it was issued. I know this organization was active early 3rd Reich and probably pre 3rd reich, and is presently active but have not been able to locate their post war organization pins. If indeed there has been any change at all.

scan0007.jpgscan0008.jpgscan0006.jpg

No reverse markings.

--dj--Joe

--dj--Joe,

The DJK, or "Deutsche Jugendkraft", was formed on 16th Sept. 1920

It was a catholic youth sports and teaching organisation....which was outlawed in 1935...

All prior members would have joined the 'Deutsches Jungvolk' and the 'Hitler-Jugend'...whilst many of the leading figures were placed into concentration camps.

It re-formed in 1947 and is currently going strong today.

As for availability of DJK pins.....look at Ebay....there are hundreds of examples listed !

Regards.

Claymore, thanks, I will see what I can find on E-bay.

(Searched, found nothing). :(

--dj--Joe

Joe, I'll email a link with the best area on Ebay to search. Regarding the Eiesnbahner, I wish I could find a picture of it in wear. Unfortunately it's so small I doubt that it would easily be seen in a picture.

Cheers

Don