News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

US Army Heraldic Crests

speagle

• 5 months later...

Here's my latest sets. On the left are those WITH their pins intact; On the right; pins were taken off so they could be displayed in a scrapbook :shame:

I received six more from my son at Christmas and will have to get another large display case to start the pin-backs again.

Is there a particular order to the display?

I would obsessed with putting artillery next to artillery, infantry next to infantry, in numerical order.

Do you have a focus or collect what comes along? I usually take a look at the unit history before buying.

REF #6: Hey Rick,

Sorry for the delayed response. No, they are not in any order. I thought about it (for maybe a second or two :P ) then figured I'd just add them as I got them. Most come from my son for Christmas, birthday, anniversary. I don't know where this kid gets them as we only have a couple of antique stores in the area. I suspect he found a treasure load sometime ago while he and his sister were on a vacation and just bought a load, then farm them out to me. That's OK, I enjoy them whenever :D

As far as a specialty, I don't. I use the book in REF #1 when I get any. I am hoping to start focusing on Military Police units, but won't pass up others a well. I don't buy or sell, just trade. (If you have any, let me know and we may be able to work out some trades.

Happy New Year :-)

• 1 year later...