News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

chinese medals?

ray11

Well i do hope that i am not the laughing stock of the board be thats a chance. I really need help with these medals as i have no info to go to.So please be gentle and thank you for any help at all.

Edited by ray11

The top gold one is from the 1950s.

The one with the Red ribbon and white ribbon are coins. Damaged coins, so not worth much. One is one yuan silver coin, the other is 10 cash copper coin painted silver.

You also have a Victory medal from the 1970s and a Taiwan period Air force Exemplary Medal.

A hat badge from 1940s it seems.

Thank you very much as I know nothing of them. Strange to as my great uncle was in china,Formosa,and the Philippines during and before WW2 ,he never talked of it.nothing personal at any rate.I do know that after the war he was captain of a repair ship and was in Manila Bay picking up silver coins that the government had dumped before the Japanese got there.Wish he were still here.