News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Great East Asia War Medal - Regurgitated Photos (Again)

Dieter3

I don't so much mind people reselling things that I or my interests have sold them in the past, but can't I at least get some photo credit? :o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121544518082?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D121544518082%26_rdc%3D1

"For condition please check the pictures. I DO NOT use stock photos, the item(s) PICTURED in the listing IS/ARE the ITEM(S) BEING SOLD. What you SEE is EXACTLY what you GET! Please check my history and feedback and bid with confidence!"

Na, just use the photos somebody else took. I've got all of those originals. :whistle:  Are they that good? Should I be flattered, or am I just overly sensitive? :lol:

Here ya go! ;) With the rest of the "family" of photos in the backgorund there.

More than 3 years after the fact, but my memory isn't terrible. I thought those pics. in the auction looked awfully familiar. I'll just take it as a compliment..... :lol:

Is it so hard for a simple, "Hey, I like your pics from a medal I bought. I want to sell the medal, can I reuse your images?" I wouldn't mind, but this is kind of insulting.

• 2 weeks later...