News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...

Nothing as spectacular as Kronenorden's bar but this ribbon bar just arrived. I am curious about the blue and white ribbon after the Reuss. It looks like a Finnish Medal of Liberty 1st class. However, it appears to have had some type of device pinned to it and I am not aware of this award having any. Any suggestions?

[attachmentid=45820]

[attachmentid=45821]

Kronenorden

You are correct on the last ribbon. I agree that the colors look like it is a Bavarian award but I could not find any that match. The closest Bavarian match would be a long service award but the blue is different. It does however look like the Finnish Medal of Liberty 1st class (pictured below, 3rd award). However, no ribbon bar device was worn on this ribbon that I know of.

By the way, spectacular Reuss bar! Should you ever wish to part with it......

Regards,

Mark

[attachmentid=45829]

• 1 month later...

whow,

what a nice and sharp picture,

Even the close up isn't blurred!!!

Keep going I love those pictures of soldiers, NCO's and officers with their christmas tree's :)

Yes, all those deserved medals and all those stories behind them..... I'm always chuffled to see what kind of stories are hiding behind the medals :o

Kind regards,

Jacky

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 3 months later...