News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...

Hi fellas

Can anyone who has experience with Thiess's auctions answer the following question?

If an item listed in his current (April) auction does not appear as sold on his 'aktuelles' page, was it...

A - unsold or

B - could be sold, but just not listed as sold

....and would it still be available?

I realise unsold consignment pieces would probably be returned to the owner - but I don't know how Thiess works...

many thanks

marshall

Actually there is no reason to spend the money to by the catalogue. He does provide a PDF file of the catalogue which is good. Save your money for the bidding, you'll need it.

...well, I have all of them in my library. A pretty safe source for pictures of real imperial German and other imperial orders and decorations. Better then the big Nimmergut in many cases.

Andreas

Marshall et al-

There was on EK 1st class (1914) that I wanted, and it didn't go at the auction. I sent an email inquiry...next thing I know it was in the mail to me at the auction bid price, plus commission. My first experience (auction) with Andreas ... he does seem to be a man of few words! :)

regards, Dan