News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I cannot help you, but I can comment and say that this is a very interesting piece.  I hope that someone can reply with some information.  I look forward to learning more about it. 

hi all this is a Rhodesian army arm patch worn on the right arm by all army personnel period 1965 to 1980 the patch was worn on both arms by army headquarters staff, special air service and selous scouts only, also only worn on the army green uniforms not the combat camouflage uniform hope this helps

hi peter the pick was a significant part of the Rhodesian national coat of arms in recognition of the importance of the mining industry to the rhodesian economy I am not sure why it appears on the army badge but is fairly common on Rhodesian items I have attached a pic of the old Rhodesian coat of arms

Coat_of_arms_of_Rhodesia_svg.png