News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Auction

JapanX

Well, your agitation is understandable, dear Misha.

So many potential clients around :rolleyes:

As for 

"...absolutely beyond my level..."

This is one striking example of overstatement :lol: 

Kunker piece/Real one

23.thumb.jpg.939d6b32f102c4f71a1c3cd25d222.thumb.jpg.715b5f9d2a15f33234f7ed9fc7a

24.thumb.jpg.1a875f9ce14ecf318ce2fc5733a25.thumb.jpg.d2e3b45aa70613f97387fe10dcc

Etc, etc, etc ... 

Concerning  recent statements showing pictures of orders from Kuenker’s auctions without auction and catalogue numbers has to be considered not only to be unfair but also as very unscientific and polemic which should not be the level of such an important international forum in my opinion. My comments concerning the pictures shown in message ID 15: all three pieces shown that there had been offered in Kuenker’s auction 235 (June 2013 – 8804, 8814 and 8815) and were withdrawn from the auction before it’s start. The first picture of message ID 16 shows cat.- no. 1160 of auction 253 which was correctly described as “later non Russian jewellers manufacturing” (those words also in English) and made “only” 4,800 Euros.

You should read this thread more carefully. 

Selling price for 4 items in post #16 was mentioned "in toto" and nobody claimed that pieces in post #15 were sold by Kunker (direct quote "they tried") 

Dear collectors and colleagues of this highly important international forum, I would like to ask you to give your statements with a little more of British fairness. A term “auction full of fakes” to be used with illustrations of only four illustrations of Russian pieces and after all to use an “etc.”  

Since you are asking for more :whistle: 

1827118l.thumb.jpg.abb728cc3987cd731bc1e

1827120l.thumb.jpg.8091be64b00a9482796d7

Edited by JapanX

Yes, I was thinking it must be you or somebody from your clique.

My post contained no personal attacks or insults. It was a gentle comic response to this rediculous threatening by "international expert".

Typical selective "Chris-style" moderation with which I am way too familiar  ;)  

It a shame that such unscrupulous person as you are allowed to be a moderator ...

After my last post ...

Another post deleted that contained explanation of "diamond" set pedigree.

Shocking :o 

What kind of moderation is this anyway?

Edited by JapanX

• Nick locked this topic

I have no objection to material being questioned by collectors if supported by a reasoned argument which is conducted in a civil and courteous  manner.

However the arrogant and somewhat cavalier attitude of the original poster has undermined the worth of the topic and it has therefore been locked.