News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Good dealers for original PAB's & CCC's

I am about to start collecting my first PAB and CCC but have realised that there are a lot of fakes about. In order that I don't make a mistake does anyone recommend any honest dealers/ websites that I can browse ??

Well, the Ruptured Duck and Collectors Guild are standard places with great reputations and liberal return policies!

www.therupturedduck.com

and 

www.germanmilitaria.com

Their prices are not bargains, but you will be receiving a correct item with a lifetime guarantee for originality

Paul

image.thumb.jpeg.41d3ad0b8082d24241d7ea6image.thumb.jpeg.8599c052868b4337ca6f798Thanks Paul, I'll check them out.

Out of interest I have two bronze PAB's recovered from the Narva battlefield. I have noticed that one seems heavier than the other and looks as though it is made out of a different metal although both badges look the same  and are not maker stamped that I can see. I have enclosed photographs.

Any ideas?

• 6 months later...