News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Oops Sergey...

too much vodka? Looks like he slipped a digit, as there´s definately a 4 under that 9. IMO this is a simple engraver mistake, not something with fraudulent intentions, but you never know...

oops1.jpg.ebced5c5ce4fc65a50eaed3314761c

please post your own weird serialnumbers and other interesting stuff like reissues and Duplicates :)

On 8 maart 2016 at 17:13, Gerd Becker said:

too much vodka? Looks like he slipped a digit, as there´s definately a 4 under that 9. IMO this is a simple engraver mistake, not something with fraudulent intentions, but you never know...

oops1.jpg.ebced5c5ce4fc65a50eaed3314761c

please post your own weird serialnumbers and other interesting stuff like reissues and Duplicates :)

I think you are right. The '9's look very much alike. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Paul.

Here is a reissue, i have. I think, its legit, but like to hear other opinions. 

Looks to me like its done with an unissued piece, The slightly strange colored area around the s/n is probably from someone cleaning that area to be able to read the s/n better, i guess. The area is still pebbled like the rest of the reverse. What do you guys think?

RSreissueSNdet.jpg.70411f638f4068e8071ab