News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Material request for Liechtenstein book

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I have been hard at work for some time, gathering material and building the book itself. The good news is that the text is ready for proofreading and I have been able to gather 95 % of the image material I need for the book. You might ask yourself, what about that missing 5 %? Well, I’m here to ask your assistance precisely with that. I’m still looking for the following image material:

1. Medal images (min. 300 DPI);

- Obverse and reverse of these two medals:

Commemorative Medal for the 50th birthday of HSH Prince Franz Joseph II (1956)

Commemorative Medal for the 70th birthday of HSH Prince Franz Joseph II (1976)

Though both these medals are rare, images of them have been exceedingly difficult to find despite the fact that they are both relatively contemporary.

2. Scans of award documents (min. 300 DPI);

- Order of Merit of the Principality of Liechtenstein (1937)

- Medal of Merit of the Principality of Liechtenstein (1937)

- Long-service awards of the Liechtenstein military (1847)

- Princely Liechtenstein Jubilee Commemorative Medal (Prince Johann, 1908)

- Prince Franz Josef II 50 Year Jubilee Medal (1956)

- Prince Franz Josef II 70 Year Jubilee Medal (1976)

3. Images of recipients wearing the above mentioned insignia (min. 300 DPI). With regard to the Merit Order, I have plenty of recipient images (from award ceremonies), but even in that case, I’d like more variety within the material.

Besides the images themselves, I will need your permission to publish them in the three planned editions of the book: EU, US and E-book. Anyone who provides even a single image that I can use in the book, will be provided with a signed and numbered copy of the book when it is done.

So if you have any of the above mentioned images, let me know!

Thank you for your time.