News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

unknown Iranian medal

Hi fellow forum members,

Recently I acquired this medal. I liked the design and it was cheap so I bought it. The medal must be Iranian from the Shah period because of the crown and the lion figure on the flag. The base material is silver with blue enamel and bronze medaillion plus crown. The backside is plain.

Can anyone help me identify this medal and also tell me what the correct ribbon will be?

Thanks for any information,

Pieter

P1020668.JPG

Edited by pieter1012

• 2 weeks later...

Hi g1usxs,

thank you very much for the useful information on this Iranian medal. Looking at the persons on the medal, I suppose it is for cooperation between the army and civilian population. I checked the ribbon chart and the ribbon of this medal has an elaborate colour pattern, so unfortunately it will be difficult to match. Again, many thanks and regards,

Pieter 

Edited by pieter1012

Hi Oamotme,

thank you very much for the information on the Iranian medal. I basically bought this medal because I liked the design, without knowing anything of its purpose. Thanks to the input of you and g1usxs the medal has now become a much more interesting addition to my collection. Regards, Pieter