Gentleman's Military Interest Club
Igor Ostapenko

Hard Serbian Miloš Obilić Medal for Bravery

And unusual enamel. I have seen one similar few weeks ago on the Ebay, it was sold for quite high price even I have some doubts about both enamel as well as central medallion, as the inscription is the one from soldier star.

I've posted the link to the auction in my previous reply (below the photos). It got sold on French ebay for 443 EUR around 10 days ago.
It looks pretty similar to other Karađorđe Stars from this topic, the main difference is that unusual crown. They look like enameled solider's stars and the order presented in the catalog Igor was so kind to share with us looks the same.

Here's a comparison, on top of everything there's also some kind of mix-up with the central medallions on the first two orders, actually illustration and the first order with black background.
01.thumb.JPG.586e56e45116c14df9d2331f7db5bcdf.JPG

Don't mention it. 
I'm pretty sure I saw one similar order on a British officer's medal bar, I just have to remember where...

To be honest that thought crossed my mind when I saw first example like that, but I think Delande's catalog proves such orders were being produced.
Take a look at this one, I'm pretty sure someone took Bertrand's soldier's star and enameled it.
1.jpg.ef01f8869fc2d7841652d672fc044c2d.jpg
2.jpg.3143b0a404d99ce88c7779b4871753d2.jpg