News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Lenin's

Guest Darrell

Guest Darrell

Guys,

Although these are spreadout in various threads with groupings etc. it appears there is no ONE thread devoted soley to the Order Of Lenin Medals. Post yours ... screwbacks .. early ones, late ones ... lets try to keep it down to just the medals.

Here's my pride ... a T6V1:

Obv:

Edited by Darrell

• Replies 121
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darrell

Well guys ... Alan sent me some pictures of his Lenin's (plus some assorted groups). After i put my jaw back in place, I remembered that he asked me to post them for him. What can we say .... absolutley incedible stuff :o:jumping: I'll let Alan do the commentary on this amazing collection.

If those don't get your heart beating fast, then this isn't the hobby for you.

I love the one presented to the guy in what I think of as a Georgian uniform.

Alas, I have sold the last of my Lenins. I hope that this year I'll find a couple more.

Chuck

Guest Darrell

I was going to post some of mine. Don't think I'll bother now.

Please Ed ... I'd love to see them. I want to see everyone's ... cant be much more humbled than me .... :unsure:

Guest Alanirvine

Thanks Darrell, for posting my Lenins, someday I would like to find out how to do it myself and yes, I have to also learn how to reduce the file size.

Lenins are my favorite Soviet Order and I purchased my first one in Moscow in 2002, paid I think, $675. A lot at the time, but I will make it back.

I incourage Ed and everyone else to post theirs too.

BTW, I am looking for S# 16,880. :)

Alanirvine

Edited by Alanirvine

Guest Darrell

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Stories THERE!!!!!!!!! :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

LOL ... I bet Rick would just love to take a looksie at that Cossack Looking fellows Award Booklet and the Silver Head Lenin :P

Guest Darrell

Alan & Darrell,

I use IrfanView software to reduce the size of a PIC. Go to Download.com. It's a free download and the program is easy to use.

Doc

I just use Paint ... real easy as well.