News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Lenin's

Guest Darrell

• Replies 121
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stogieman,

Thank You!!! :beer: I have never seen that badge. I wouldn't mind having one in my collection. It just has that look that grabs Ya!!

Doc

Mike,

Not that hard to find. Igor almost always has one for sale on his site. In fact he has one right now... for $685... :blush:

And I believe other dealers that you know may have it too.

Dolf

Dudeman, yes, pretty sure on this one. The entire group was purchased direct from the family in Giorgia.

As a detached, outside observer not purchasing it directly from the family, the changing handwriting and added items are a red flag. I don't doubt the pieces fall in range, however convincing someone else may be a different matter without research. The addition of the earlier red star, and starting with block handwriting, then switching to cursive/block, then ending up cursive/cursive seem odd. Also, the 56 and 57 entries seem to be written at the same time, as well as the 53 and 81 entries. Just wierd.

Dolf,

Thank You!! :beer: I'll check with him.

Doc

Mike,

Not that hard to find. Igor almost always has one for sale on his site. In fact he has one right now... for $685... :blush:

And I believe other dealers that you know may have it too.

Dolf

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...