News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Brandenburg Heer Flak group

A nIce Heer flak group to a rare unit. Heer Flak doc is signed by General Fritz Lindemann. Implicated & "executed" for his part in the 20 July '44 plot. Stewy

57324d1255023711t-heer-flak-brandenburg-grouping-mail0332.jpg

57325d1255023711t-heer-flak-brandenburg-grouping-mail0333.jpg

57326d1255023711t-heer-flak-brandenburg-grouping-mail0334.jpg

57327d1255023711t-heer-flak-brandenburg-grouping-mail0335.jpg

Edited by hucks216

Very interesting set with I think everyone's favourite Heeres-Flak-Abz. citation variant!

The Assault & Wound Badge citations are signed by Knights Cross winner Werner Voshage - although the circumstances surrounding his RK award state that there is no evidence in the Bundesarchiv...

'no proof in Bundesarchiv ; obviously one of 5 men suggested by Div.Kdr Schulte-Heuthaus in march 1945 ; not mentioned in the files of the OdR Ordenskommission ; accepted by OdR in accordance with so-called "Dönitz-Erlass" ; award date determined by OdR' (Source: AHF)

Do you want me to put them in or would you like to do it? You'll make less of a hash of it than me. As you know Kev, I've got several that need to go in the database:). Stewy