News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ODM of Andorra

Well, I for one am glad that you are willing to talk to us...

... and if your colleagues in the Principality of Andorra need any assistance in developing their Honours System, I for one would be honoured to advise.

Im attaching here some pictures that I am sure you will appreciate: 

The 15, 20 and 25 Years of Service Medals of the Interparroquial Comission (City Guards organizative Corps) in their cases with the lapel pin and ribbon bar. 

The Medals awarded to Mr. Antoni Pujol, Head of the City Guards of Andorra la Vella, with all the Years of Service Medals and the Medal for 25 Years of Service in the City of Andorra la Vella

The Medal for 25 Years of Service in the City of Andorra la Vella in both sides (to be numbered now with the current legislation. This is the second type. 

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

11169840_810284065693591_8438088374761051489_n.png

Edited by IntlOrdersandMedals

You're welcome. The budget is not huge now so we can't use the excellent materials we should use. More pictures: 

The Medals awarded to the Head of the City Guards of Ordino, with all the Years of Service Medals and the Medal for 25 Years of Service in the City of Ordino

152drg1.jpg 

First type of the Medal for 25 Years of Service in the City of Andorra la Vella in both sides. It was awarded in 2011 to my mother's aunt. I personally modified the design and made the regulation for it to be numbered from now on. Miniature is handmade with a pin and not official. 

2m7uoop.jpg

vh3o00.jpg

And the Medal for 25 years of Service at the Fire Service Corps.

11uckjl.jpg

Edited by IntlOrdersandMedals

• 1 month later...
    On ‎28‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 22:57, taras said:

The Olympic Games 1952 officially last till now, because the President of the International Olympic Committee forgot in his speech to declare that Olympiad closed.

Hi,

can you give me the source of this Information.

Michael

The sources are pretty numerous :)

For example: http://steptos.com/olympics/where-were-the-summer-olympic-games-in-1952

"Olympic Games 1952 in Helsinki, famous for one fun fact. They entered the history of the Olympic Movement as a game that has not been closed. August 3 at the closing ceremony of the games IOC President Sigfrid Engström said oration, but forgot to say the final phrase ascribed Charter: "I declare the XV Olympic Games closed." Olympics in Helsinki lasted two weeks, but was not completed until now".

• 9 months later...