News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Book: Soviet Uniform Visor Cap Markings - 2nd Ed.

Colleagues: I am pleased to announce the availability of the expanded second edition of my book: “Soviet Uniform Visor Cap Markings.” This book remains in 6”x9” full color paperback format but now has 135 pages (vice 1st Edition 93 pages); enabling coverage of additional manufacturers and inclusion of more and higher resolution images. Anyone wanting to own a copy can either order it by contacting me directly at  randallstewart@comcast.net  or through Amazon.com

or one of its European counterparts (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.it, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de and Amazon.es). Price from me is $27.99 with free delivery via media mail within the US; or actual postage cost out-of-country. You can see additional information and pictures from inside the book on my site at: http://www.undertheredstar.com/Book.html

Sample1.jpg