News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Preserving Documents

Guest Rick Research

I keep mine like this in acid free plastic archival sleeves, which you can get at any Staples etc office supply store, made for inserting full pages. Make sure you get the size with the binder holes OUTSIDE the full page and not the ones with the holes IN the actual page sleeve.

I don't keep ANY out on display. They're all stored together as groups, away from air and damp.

And sun.

Have we seen THIS before? I can't recall ever seeing a Georgian Republic Presidium issue before. :jumping::beer::jumping:

Ah! Ed was faster typing! The sleeves you can get at Staples etc are MUCH thinner than the sturdy ones Light Impressions had in The Good Old Days. I got my "lifetime supply" (which is now down to several left) from that very company Ed posted the link to. I'd lost all contact with them-- used to get mail order catalogs. They also have acid free tissue paper in newspaper size sheets-- or did when Jimmy Carter was President-- which I am STILL using to wrap up medal bars and so on.

I cannot recommend the Light Impressions folk highly enough. They were then the best and I bet they still are. Don't begrudge pennies now to buy in bulk, because The Future is a place where nothing is going to be made as well as it is now...

so STOCK UP while you can!!!!