News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese Award document and Japanese campaign medal certificate

Moran James

I am a Japanese medals and award documents' collector. I have been becoming this aspect's collector about 3 years, I am interesting the Japanese medal design and the background of medal. There are wide range of stories and events just behind every medal and letter which should not be forgot.

I am a  pacifist, but I love history and collection. Thus, I will gradually show and research my collection's stories and background.

Therefore, I would like to show the "Chinese incident medal" to be first.

支那事变从军记 海军 水兵 二等兵 中原悟.jpg

This solider's name is Jhong yuanwu(中原 悟) who is able-bodied.

I have find 12 " Medal of Chinese incident" award-time. I still confuse about why the award-time was efficient...

支那事变从军记 陆军 步兵 伍长 中林孝义.JPG

Just like this certificate which award-time was  03/05/ Showa Fourteen. It is diffident with the majority time 29/04/ Showa Fifteen.支那事变从军记 陆军 军医 大尉 田村实勇.JPG

If we compare with the two letters. The award-time was difference and the rank also difference.

This solider was a Combat medic, the rank was senior captain.

Thanks JapanX my friend tell me some skills about Japanese skills. 

I also have some other "China incident" letter~

Behoooooooooooold~~~

支那事变从军记 海军 一等 航空兵 大桥一三.JPG

This solider(大橋一三) is naval air force (Lance Corporal) which is my favorite letter, because I can find the most letter of "China incident" were infantry and artillerymen. I still remember this letter was my friend who helped me bought in one Japanese antique shop in Japan.

支那事变从军记 陆军 步兵 大尉 鵜鵜彌一郎.jpg

This senior captain's name is 鵜鵜彌一郎 (It is really complex...:(, my Chinese friend help me to check it...) 

ground force infantry senior captain. The rank is not high which could be The army squadron?

支那事变从军记 陆军 卫生 军曹 原田勇.JPG

This solider is an aid men whose rank is sergeant. His name is 原田 勇. Aid men is different with army-surgeons. The aid men main job could be transfer the wounded and nursing care.

支那事变从军记 陆军 炮兵 上等兵 野添松治_副本.jpg支那事变从军记 陆军 炮兵 一等兵 马场义记_副本.jpg

There are two artillerymen' letter~  But their rank are different one is  Lance Corporal and the other is Private First Class

Just now, Moran James said:

支那事变从军记 陆军 步兵 大尉 鵜鵜彌一郎.jpg

This senior captain's name is   鵜鵜彌一郎 (It is really complex...:(, my Chinese friend help me to check it...) 

It`s not 鵜鵜彌一郎, but 鵜彌一郎 ;) 

Yaichiro Ukai

大橋一三 = Kazumi Ohashi

原田 勇 = Isamu Harada

Edited by JapanX

• 1 year later...

Identifying two documents from China Incident :

Do these documents concern the same soldier ? and the same event ?

Please, does anyone can help me by translating the name and the rank of this soldier ?

By thanking you in advance for the time you will have spent to answer me.

Patout

diplome campagne avec la Chine (1).jpg

20171020_165906.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi

I am looking for some certificates and someone may be able to help.

They are for the Japan War Dead Awards (1964-1969) some 698,000 were handed out and I cannot find out any info on them

thanks Rod