News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The lady on the right on the T34, is Kate Murphy. She (and her husband unfortunately) are friends of mine and also do WW1. She portrays a ww1 German Red Cross Nurse and renders aid to poor unfortunates who are hurt or hungry (or just want to be in the vicinity) :P . She is a lovely lady in every sense of the word and her cookies are to die for. :unsure: I mean the ones she bakes. :beer:

Dan Murphy

(No we are not related)

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
    • 7 months later...

The ladies in Traffic Police in northern Bosnia a few years ago - I saw one directing traffic, she wore a skirt literally a few inches long, tight shirt, black hair worn down to waist level........ my comment to a British police woman at the time was "Where's her cap?", the reply was "Never mind her cap, where's her bloody skirt?"

Goodness knows how many traffic accidents were caused by people like me goggling in surprise with a sudden rush of blood from the head.

The ladies in Traffic Police in northern Bosnia a few years ago - I saw one directing traffic, she wore a skirt literally a few inches long, tight shirt, black hair worn down to waist level........ my comment to a British police woman at the time was "Where's her cap?", the reply was "Never mind her cap, where's her bloody skirt?"

Goodness knows how many traffic accidents were caused by people like me goggling in surprise with a sudden rush of blood from the head.

Yes a familiar situation. However that you will make. It is call of man's heart and that that is below a belt. Girls often uses this man's weakness.However well you understand it only when to you becomes more than forty years.

Female comrades in uniform

Gentlemen,

I prefer women in uniform to men :D .

There is also a great OSPREY-book about "Heroines of the Soviet Union":

http://collectrussia.com/DISPITEM.HTM?ITEM=8761

Well, the combination of a good looking woman in a perfect uniform (skirt not too long :love: ) + some orders & medels + (maybe) high heels :rolleyes: + some Soviet tank in the back ground, that's our new Nike of Samothrace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_Victory_of_Samothrace :jumping: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: Maybe we should start a new thread: "Women in Uniform" ;) .

• 5 months later...

yeah I noticed that. I hefted one of these around a few years back (it was found in a neighbors' barn and quickly disassembled) and it was quite heavy: the MG42 obviously , not the bra.

Edited by Ulsterman

yeah I noticed that. I hefted one of these around a few years back (it was found in a neighbors' barn and quickly disassembled) and it was quite heavy: the MG42 obviously , not the bra.

eeeerrrr found in a neighbours barn- was this in europe or ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::P