News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I know that Russian and Soviet Geat coats were all cut a certain distance from the ground, but skirts? that seems wrong..and yet right..

To all:

Skirts? That's the least of their problems. What about the stilettos? Absolutely no shoe discipline whatsoever across this formation...shocking and unheard of in a professional army. Where will it all stop?

Regards,

slava1stclass

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skirts? That's the least of their problems. What about the stilettos? Absolutely no shoe discipline whatsoever across this formation...shocking and unheard of in a professional army. Where will it all stop?

Gentlemen,

I guess, that is common in most of the Armed Forces around the world, that the shoes are rather free to choose and also the length of your skirt (if you are female or Scottish ;) ).

You can make out at that posted pic, that the length of the skirts are all different:

O.K., if it's not against the army regulations, why not stilettos & mini-skirt for the duty in the office :P .

As long, as the legs are o.k., I can't see any military problems ... :rolleyes: Otherwise I could be a factor of "demotivation" for the troops, if they are forced to look at "not-so-perfect" legs.

Gentlemen, motivation is an important factor in the Armed Forces :D .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Dear Sergey,

if you take away these beautiful legs in the background, you might think, that this guy is praying in an orthodox church :P:cheeky: .

Christian

Dear Christian,

The God has made the girl.. Fine legs a-part of the girl. Probably this guy also does, that you have written.

With deep respect Sergey

• 1 month later...

I think the best that the God has created-it girl.Thith interesting theme silently dies. Therefore one figure of the real girl.

Dear Sergey,

great painting - many thanks for sharing :cheers: .

Are there some more from this series :unsure: ?

Question: Why is there a white dot at the Red Star on the cap :unsure: ?

Christian

Dear Sergey,

great painting - many thanks for sharing :cheers: .

Are there some more from this series :unsure: ?

Question: Why is there a white dot at the Red Star on the cap :unsure: ?

Christian

Dear Christian

I cannot tell what it is a star. I think, that it VMF (sea). I shall ask it of the girl from a portrait. Or you can ask to it a question.

http://my.mail.ru/mail/irenka-75/

It avtar of Irinas Chebatoreva from a new site of MAIL RU.Its name MY WORLD Also I promise to put a new material in this theme.

Yours faithfully Sergey.

• 4 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Haven't you'all got jobs.............and if you do are they hiring. :rolleyes:

Yes it is very similar to the truth. And the truth say that so long there live only conversations on women.

Edited by Sergey