News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guys,

Not very interesting but very dangerous in the wrong hands.  This book would allow the fraudsteres to run wild as it is a nice early book from 1939 with all of the important spaces open for new entries.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by hucks216

I can't make my mind up as to whether that has very few entries because of the mistakes so they scrapped it and started a new one or it is a faker practicing his art and likewise screwed up. The pay group signature looks legit so edging more towards the former. But yes, can only agree - in the wrong hands it is easily turned in to a more lucrative option. 

Yes I wondered at the errors, perhaps you are right that would seem logical to scrap it although they could be sorted on page 3.  I don't think it is a faker as I am pretty sure they would not have opened the book with such an obscure unit.  The source was ok too and it was under €10.  Saying that you just don't know for sure when they are prepared to damge decent books for an extra 10 or 20 bucks? I do always take these sort if cheap enough to prevent them being 'enhanced' as you know.  Even a clean cover has its uses?