Nick

What Currency Can I advertise in.

Question

Nick   

Sales have to be be advertised in the following currency types: 

GBP £

US $

EUR €

As this is an international forum you need to fill out all three currency boxes using the exchange rate you will accept. If you only accept one of the currency types as payement you still need to fill out all the currency boxes but stipulate clearly within the sale text which currencies you accept for payment.  The seller needs to establish exchange rates acceptable to them if selling in more than one currency and give a sale price for each currency advertised.

8 answers to this question

Egorka   

Hello,

Just created an advert and I see that it appears with "No value specified". But I did specify value in Euro. :cool: 

Nick   

This will be reflected in the advert if you click on the Euro currency sign. Default setting is GB £ so it will show up as No value Specified until the Euro currency is clicked on.

Egorka   

Doesn't work... :( I changed to Euro, but there is no save option. It only changes here and now when someone looks at the advert. But on the front page the advert appears with "no value" text.

Nick,

Sorry to be a pain but once again I have tried to list items in the classified section and I am still encountering the same problem. 

Regards Simon

Nick   

Simon

I have checked the issue you need to advertise in all three currencies but you can stipulate within the sale which payments you accept. You need to work out the currency price yourself based on current exchange rate. You can no longer just put ) for currencies you do not accept. My hands are tied with this as the software currently does not currently allow me to change it. i will update the FAQ

I have been trying to list an item in the Sales section and have put the Price down in the relevant GBP window and then 0 in the other two. Each time I then try to save the advert it defaults back to the screen stating 'Error invalid price'

Sorry to be a pain but could you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Regards Simon