News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Need help with possible German royalty

These cabinet photos are part of a large lot I´ve recently acquired. Small part of the lot and main reason I bought the lot is Austrian royal family photos.  These were among them,  aswell as other non Austrian royalty but I´ve recognized them already.   Now I need help with these guys.  I think t I´ve seen one of the faces on some medals but I am not sure. 

img635.jpg

img637.jpg

img639.jpg

Queen Victoria's Uncle Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, he married George IV's daughter Charlotte in 1816, she died the following year in childbirth, his nephew Albert married Queen Victoria in 1840. Well spotted Hermann

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Wood : You have reason , the third is King Leopold , Roi des belges , he wears the iron cross 1st class , probably winned during the war against Napoleon when the then Prince of Sachsen coburg was a officer of the russian army .