News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm not as experienced as others here on documents.
    One thing I however would like to add is that I don't believe a few Third Reich Reichsadler stamps belong in this imperial Militaerpass, besides a bit suspicious awards with their dates.

Be nice to see the rest of this soldbuch?  I tend not to get hung up on dates when it is a general round up, date of qualification versus badge institution particularly when it is on catch up?  I guess the question is, is the unit entering the service record viable and if so why IE what else is in the book?

41 minutes ago, Jock Auld said:

Be nice to see the rest of this soldbuch?  I tend not to get hung up on dates when it is a general round up, date of qualification versus badge institution particularly when it is on catch up?  I guess the question is, is the unit entering the service record viable and if so why IE what else is in the book?

That is not a page of awards.... it is a huge page of errors... I guess the rest of the book may be ok, but this is terrible... :-(

I don't understand why people damage these books without doing their home work?  What is the biggest problem with these awards, is it the Tank badge thing?  I imagine it would be pretty easy for you WW1 chaps to find this bloke if he existed?

Edited by Jock Auld

On ‎28‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 21:17, Dansson said:

I'm not as experienced as others here on documents.
    One thing I however would like to add is that I don't believe a few Third Reich Reichsadler stamps belong in this imperial Militaerpass, besides a bit suspicious awards with their dates.

Hello!

Please note, it´s not an imperial Soldbuch. It´s a third Reich´s one!

The Wehrmacht documents took over the dates of the first world war, like in this Wehrpaß.

I attached a Wehrmacht Wehrpaß with entries of the Great War.

By the way, a Dr. Schultze did exist!:

Ranklist 1939: Hauptmann Dipl.Landw. (diploma agriculture) Dr. Schultze, in "Schutzbereichamt Köln". Hauptmann patent 1.8.33

Ranklist 1944/45: Schutzbereichamt Köln, Major patent 1.9.39, Oberstleutnant 1.8.44.

In case of mobilization he belonged to the Pioniere

Scannen0001.jpg

Edited by The Prussian

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

It mentions his Hohenzollern being awarded before his EKI. Are there any cases where this was known to happen? I know that there are a few examples of the Pour le Merite being awarded without the prior bestowal of the Hohenzollern (Erwin Rommel was one such example) but the Hohenzollern before the EKI ???