News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...

They can be identified as c**p. Westwall miniatures (these little pieces on brown ribbons) were never used on real ribbon bars (but on lapel bows for civil dress. And silver NSDAP long service without bronze one? They should be worn together. And how can some professional NSDAP official at the same time be a professional soldier in Wehrmacht? NSDAP long service awards were not awarded just for party membership, but only for professional service in party formations, and not even all of them. Otherwise they would be much more common, according to number of nazi party members. ;-)

Careers in the NSDAP were seperate from those in the Armed Forces, so a Standartenführer in the SA could in 1939 be drafted as an Unterfeldwebel in the Army.

Note this:

Odulf, you are right. These things were possible, but very rare. The grenadier on your pic has party long service awards (both bronze and silver, as it should be with anyone who got silver grade), but not army long service award. With such strange combinations, everyone should be very cautious. I still believe these bars are fake, too many things wrong.

To Nicolas, I searched a bit on the web but couldn't find exact criteria for NSDAP LS decorations. As far as I understand, yes, some kind of full-time involvement in party business was necessary, not mere long-term membership.