News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese Tunic

Dolfek

Hello everyone,

I´m a rookie japanese medal collector among many other things. But today I decided to upgrade my collection and bought this tunic thinking I could display many of the medals I have.

I hope I did the right thing. I´m not very familiar with japanese uniforms yet, but for what I see with this one, it would be a officers M98 private purchase tunic. 

Any further comments are appreciated. Also, what medals/badges would you add to the tunic. Thanks.

Best regards,

Dolfek.

J1.jpg

J2.jpg

J3.jpg

J4.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I've received it. It's in good condition, well worn, and shows use. Also has traces of a string for medal purposes.

Also the seller gave me some information about it, but is quite confusing. Here it is:  "naval uniform of a Japanese army ensign during WW2. made of wool. Ensign lapel badge sewn on collar. name of owner embroidered on interior. Mr IKEYAMA. label of traders who produced naval uniform sewn on collar"

Naval uniform? Who´s wrong here?? Is it anything missing around?

At least I know what does it say in the label.

Best regards,

Dolfek.

Yes, thank you. For sure, I even know that, but the seller didn´t. I wonder how many other items he has sold by "mistake"?

I'll be posting photos soon. I wish I could get a cap. I'm having troubles identifying officers peak caps from enlisted ones. They look alike so much. I´m soo rookie in this field yet.

Best regards,

Dolfek.