News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Set of Slava Orders

Dear Collegues,your opinion ,please.The complete was bought in 2001.1st clas is solid gold-weihgt 28 gr.Numbers on the reverses are the same ilke in the Orders book.Mikuláš

Snímek 003.jpg

Snímek 004.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

some more pictures

Picture 036.jpg

s1.jpg

Snímek 006.jpg

Edited by nickstrenk

Mikuláš,

Unfortunately, the Order of Glory First Class is a reproduction and not an authentic piece.  Additionally, there is no record of OGI serial number 2412 ever having been produced/awarded which makes the OGII, OGIII and Ordenskaya Knizhka in this "set" similarly bad.

Regards,

slava1stclass

Thanks,the answers similar yours, I have already had.I do not exactly undderstand-reproduction?Fake?Copy in correct metal?What to do with it?To sell as gold to a goldsmith?The Orders book is on Malikov Nikolaj Ivanovich.

1 minute ago, nickstrenk said:

Thanks,the answers similar yours, I have already had.I do not exactly undderstand-reproduction?Fake?Copy in correct metal?What to do with it?To sell as gold to a goldsmith?The Orders book is on Malikov Nikolaj Ivanovich.

nickstrenk, 

The word reproduction as I've used it here means something meant to deceive - it is not an official mint-issued duplicate.  To call it a fake is also accurate.

You would have to have a jeweler test the metal to confirm whether it is actually gold.  It is then up to you to decide how you want to dispose of the OGI.  Selling it for its pure gold content alone would be an option.  

None of the three OG serial numbers listed in the OK match those awarded to Malikov, Nikolay Ivanovich.

Regards,

slava1stclass

I would also add, that the handwriting stile in the award booklet is not convincing at all, and reminds me of a a student handwriting from 1990s. Not a hard evidence, but one should also have in mind nonetheless. 

Edited by Egorka