News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Navy shorts

Dear all,

20 years ago I bought a shorts as attached images.

it should be design for navy officer on carrer.

It has pocket in front. I have checked every where but never found exactly the same one anymore.

I was wondering if anyone can help or give any hint where I might have a chance to find this shorts again...

thank u in advance!

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

Many years ago (in the '60's), I wore the Navy uniform shorts, but I'm afraid they didn't look like these.  They were longer (just above the knee), had normal trouser pockets (no flaps) and didn't have the side waistband adjustment tapes.  On the other hand, I now wear commercial shorts to the gym which look almost exactly like these.  Afraid these aren't Navy shorts.  

Best,

Hugh 

Hi Hugh,

thx for ur information and good to know that!

I am very exciting to hear that u r wearing the exactly the same one coz I have looking for it for many years without success....probably it is to much to ask for, but would u might to share some fotos of ur shorts and where can I purchase it?

Sorry, Frank, I haven't a clue where you might find these shorts nowadays.  I don't think the US Navy wears them any more, so the uniform shops are most unlikely to carry them, and my pairs have all gone for rags years ago.  The legs were baggier than most shorts nowadays.   

The Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy (and others) still wear the white shorts which are approximately the same cut.