News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hussar Uniform of KIng Ferdinand of Bulgaria

Some of you are familiar of this spectacular photo of King Ferdinand wearing multiple awards. 

Photo.jpg

Now the same Hussar uniform he's photographed in is for sale. This truly special, one of a kind historical item!!! Full set consisting of 7 items - coat, trousers, overcoat, hat, boots, etc.

His name is written on the labels and FI monogram is on the case.

Note multiple loops to attach awards on the coat and over-coat.

Now you can appreciate this beauty in full red, gold, white and other colors!!!

DSC07443.JPG

DSC07442.JPG

DSC07445.JPG

DSC07446.JPG

DSC07447.JPG

DSC07460.JPG

DSC07436.JPG

DSC07439.JPG

DSC07454.JPG

DSC07450.JPG

DSC07455.JPG

DSC07430.JPG

DSC07432.JPG

DSC07433.JPG

Edited by new world

Description in German:

Komplette Galauniform als Feldmarschall der Österreichischen / Ungarischen Husaren

aus den Nachlass des FELDMARSCHALL ZAR FERDINAND I. von Bulgarien

1. Scharlachrote Attila in der Ausführung der I. Rangklasse (FELDMARSCHALL), alle Effekten sind vergoldet und in feinster Qualität
    Auf der rechten Brust ZAHLREICHE Schlaufen für diverse Auszeichnungen, innen mit dem entsprechenden Trägeretikett
    des Hofschneiders Josef Szally in Wien: "Fmsch. König Ferdinand 17.II.16"

2. Scharlachrote Reithose  in der Ausführung der I. Rangklasse (FELDMARSCHALL), alle Effekten sind vergoldet und in feinster Qualität
    mit dem entsprechenden Trägeretikett des Hofschneiders Josef Szally in Wien: "Fmsch. König Ferdinand 17.II.16"

3. Weiße Pelzattila in der Ausführung der I. Rangklasse (FELDMARSCHALL), alle Effekten sind vergoldet und in feinster Qualität
    mit Zobel Pelz, auf der rechten Brust ZAHLREICHE Schlaufen für diverse Auszeichnungen

4. Kalpak Pelzmütze (Zobel) mit scharlachroten Sack, Schnüre und Geflechte in vergoldeter Ausführung, weißes seidiges Innenfutter

5. Hellbrauner Leder-Koffer zur Aufbewahrung des Leibgürtels und des Kalpak, mit aufgelegten Zaren Chiffre

6. Leibgürtel / Feldbinde, Ausführung für Generale-Feldmarschall, vergoldetes Geflecht mit weißem Futter

7. Hellbraune Stiefel (Tschismen), mit goldener Randeinfassung und je einem anhängendem Bouillon
    Beide Stiefel wurden am Spann restauriert, da sie eingerissen waren

Kaiser Franz Joseph von Österreich ernannte Zar Ferdinand I.von Bulgarien am 15.2.1916
    zum kaiserlich-österreichischen Generalfeldmarschall.

EXTREM seltenes und komplettes Uniformen-Set

Provenienz:
    Auktion "Ferdinand I. Zar von Bulgarien"
    Karlheinz Müller, Limburg des Jahres 1989
    Der damalige Zuschlag für diese Uniform lag damals bei ca.100.000.- DM
    Der Auktionskatalog mit Abbildungen wird mitgeliefert.

Edited by new world

This uniform was originally sold at the auction back in 1989 - "Ferdinand I. Zar von Bulgarien" conducted by Karlheinz Müller, Limburg.

There was entire catalogue of items belonging to Tsar Ferdinand. I see at least 150 positions in that book.

It looks like large part of Ferdinand's estate was auctioned (uniforms, cases, headwear, etc), meaning there are a lot of his items out there...

DSC07467.JPG

DSC07468.JPG

DSC07472.JPG

DSC07470.JPG

Hello : Really magnificent , its place must be , is my opinion ,at a bulgarian museum . King Ferdinand was as Prince and as King an important figure of Bulgaria s history . he proclaimed the country independence . 

CCJ

You can buy it It is only 65 000 EURO It is for sale on Ebay Germany  or you can contact the Seller House of History Hamburg Germany He might sell it cheaper  I also believe that such items belong to the Military Museum in Sofia.

It is interesting to find out who put the items for sale on the Auction in 1989

If it is King Simeon It is a shame He sold too many items on different auctions he is selling the history of Bulgaria.

I think it was Simeon who put Ferdinand's items for sale.

In reality such items are pain to keep and require proper special care, specifically for wool and fur. Uniforms are bulky, you can't just put them on a hanger and hang in a closet. Plus you need to watch for moth and other dangers...

With time they become more of a liability.

Awards are more portable and don't take as much space.

Edited by new world

• 3 months later...
    On 11.04.2017 г. at 11:37, Graf said:

CCJ

Можете да го закупите Тя е само на 65 000 евро е за продажба на Ebay Германия или можете да се свържете с продавача на Камарата на историята Хамбург Германия Можеше да го продават по-евтино Аз също вярвам, че такива елементи принадлежат на музея на Военния в София.

Интересно е да се разбере кой сложи елементите за продажба на търг през 1989 г.

Ако тя е цар Симеон Срамно е Продаде Твърде много елементи на различни търгове той се продават историята на България.

Hi,
    for great regret, King Ferdinad's grandson, Simeon, has sold many possessions to King Ferdinand, as well as many of the orders of King Ferdinand!
    He should be very shy, but unfortunately - not so.

In the meantime -

Bulgaria’s Former King and PM Simeon II Celebrates his 80th Birthday

Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha, Bulgaria’s former Prime Minister and ex king celebrates his 80th birthday on 16th of June. Thanksgiving service was held in St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia. Later in Vrana Palace, Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha will welcome guests from all corners of Europe, members of Royal families, Bulgarian statesmen and politicians, reported BNT. 

The church service was attended by nearly all members of his family, including his wife Margarita, his sister Maria-Luisa, and members of the royal families of Spain, Romania, Serbia, Albania, were present.

The thankgiving service was led by His Holiness Patriarch Neophyte in a ministry of Metropolitans of the Holy Synod. After the prayer Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was greeted by of citizens.

Members of the former parliamentary group of the Bulgarian National Movement Simeon II, to which Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha was a leader, and ministers from his government which was in office from 2001 – 2005, will also join the celebrations.

All his children and grandchildren came to Bulgaria to celebrate with him the happy occasion.

Its very sad , King Ferdinand was present at Kaiser Franz Joseph funeral dressed in the uniform auctioned . in the same dress assisted to the coronation of emperor Karl as King of Hungary . The uniform is charged with History and in last instance belongs to Bulgaria .too .

Simeon is a character with very questionable motives.

Why do you think he ran for the Prime Minister post? One of the main reasons was access to land and property in Bulgaria. While he was a PM in Bulgaria laws were passed which allowed him personally and his relatives to acquire huge number of properties from Bulgarian state. We are talking about thousands acres of land, forests, palaces, buildings and other property. Some of the property was taken by Simeon under false claims, because it never belonged to the Royal family. After he left office lawsuits were filed and large amount of properties were transferred back to the state, including 450 acres of land and three palaces.

http://www.proreals.ru/news/novye-skandaly-s-carskoi-nedvizhimostiu-v-bolgarii.php

http://nedelya-ua.com/news/bolgariya-otobrala-u-svoego-carya-dvorec

Old clothes and medals of his grandfather are nothing compared to this massive wealth grab!

Edited by new world